2.09.2010

japan

I was going through some old pictures and I came across these favorites from Japan. Oh how it brought back memories. About 2 years ago, I went to Tokyo on a work trip to get inspiration, and my mom met me towards the end, which turned into one of the best vacations of my life. Some of the best moments were seeing the harajuku girls, eating dinner with my brother's surf sponsor, Toshi, and a definite highlight was the free laundry service (packaging and all) from the hotel. The scenery in Japan is unexplainable. Even the manhole covers are beautiful! Its simply phenomenal how safe it is and Japanese people are so quiet, kind, and classy. We visited hot springs, went on giant buddha walking tours, ate Kobe beef, and took so many pictures! I hope to return next year.





No comments:

Post a Comment